Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Good SCRAP Pile

It was a great SCRAP pile where we went to. I learned a lot. I saw some good things, colored pencils. And some bottles. I could draw circles from the lids. I saw lots of different shapes, like squares and tiles and inter tubes with bikes. I learned about stained glass. I really liked learning about stained glass windows like churches have. You should go there, they have some good stuff there. If you have some old things that don't work, or if you have things that you don't use, like old toys you don't play with anymore, take it over to the SCRAP pile. And call the number if you want to go there: (503) 294-0769.
A review by Dan M.
Painting above by Zach M.
(he is attaching some objects from SCRAP)
Photograph by Monica V.
www.scrapaction.org

No comments:

Post a Comment