Monday, January 11, 2010

Project Grow Lecture

I saw Sandy Friday.
In the cafeteria they were (swirls fingers in the air) with their bikes!
Dan McClary was there too. There was music. Yea hea!

Speaking of music. We have a dance February 12th!

Lifted their front wheel! It went up! Oh yes. I liked that.
Pretty good dancing too.

We came after the big finish, we came in the room and talked about things.
About community, speech, about art. Things to do. Communicate. I want Natasha to be the president. I'm on her side. So I can be safe. On her side.
You were there!
Amanda! There were some strangers too. Who was that guy who was talking? I want to double check.

David Crittonden reviews Friday's lecture by Natasha Wheat (titled: Tensions between utopic and dystopic constructions) and performance by the Sprockettes. Please go to our website www.growinginalldirections.org for information on upcoming lectures and to hear an audio recording of past lectures.

With a heart full of gratitude for New Seasons and Organic Valley for making this lecture possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment