Monday, March 29, 2010

The Weaving Studio

That piece that I did is a good piece. I worked on the loom. On the weaving machine next door. I did it with Jennifer. And Dan. And what's her name? Ilene. Weaving makes me feel good. Cause it's fun. I enjoy it. And also, I did it because it's fun to weave. Also, I make a lot of money from art and weaving. What else, let's see. I enjoy it a lot. It's fun to do stripes. Make a flag out of weaving. And. Jennifer is a nice person to be with. And that's why I like being with her because she is a sweet person to be with. So is Ilene. I like Meghan too.
~ Dan McClary, art and weaving stud

The weaving studio is full of visionary artists who recklessly reinvent materials and create a world bursting with color. Check out the site! If you'd like to carry the placemats, rugs, table runners, pillows, or art in your business, get in touch with us! We'd love to share it with more of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment