Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Scary Story By Chanel

Me and Jessica Emily to make the Grudge movie in Tokyo and New York City. I going to grab people into the attic and kill them. And I am going to come out of the attic the three girls who play football I want to scare them I came out of the attic all gray in my Grudge costume and scare them. “huy come guy please let me I can open the door sorry Allison is screaming she saw me come out of the attic all gray. “Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please why did you do it to me? Why did you take me to that place? Why did I have to do with you? What did it have to do with you? Allison wait. She dig me. vissica and miss youki.

No comments:

Post a Comment