Thursday, June 17, 2010

We did an exciting thing! [field trip review]

Project Grow visited EcoSpeed, the world's best electric assist! Thanks to Lisa Bleier, our good friend, for arranging this wonderfully informative experience.

Zach:
I had a good time enjoying the ladies and guys talk about the electric bikes and how they work.
Dan: yea. And asking them questions.
Zach: I learned that I liked the different people that were talking about the bikes.
Kelly: It was fascinating! I liked the bikes the bikes that they showed off. They got a lot of skillz!
Dan: How they put them together and stuff, the gears and everything.
Zach: Someone rode the bike down the street. I may get a bike again!
Dan: I asked what I could do to do it to my bike and he said it costs 2500 dollars to put a motor on my bike.
Zach: That's a lot of money.
Dan: I can save up the money.
Endale: I liked the trick bike!
Dan: I liked it when they rode around the parking lot.
Maurice: I liked the bikes turning into motor bikes!
Dan: They are nice people. Lisa is a nice person. She also said, thank you very much for setting it up with her. That's what she said. Thank you for showing us around. Those things aren't even loud! They are quiet. I liked it when they turned on the throttle, the electric starter. I liked those. And the one she showed to us was a neat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment