Tuesday, August 24, 2010

There is more life in things inside than out

Patsy Blasier
The Pointing of An Arrow - 2009



It reminds me of a sea shell
And everything
It tells/shows me
That there is more life in things inside than out

I'd like to see someone like these things
And everything

I was thinking "Sea Boat"
I was thinking "The Water Lilly"
It's just like you're floating in the water
And you feel like you are swimming in a glass of water

It also reminds me of Emese
Someone that went out in the water and saved her life
She was drowning
It just popped into my head
Then it led to happy things
And she's had a handful, a bow, of red roses
("I wonder what she will say to reading this")

And the story is

To Be loved In The Sea

And there is more fish in the water than there is out

No comments:

Post a Comment