Monday, October 5, 2009

Patsy's Book



I think someone should be helping me. I'm doing the right thing. I'm following the footsteps of my god. I want to do the office work and everything. I write about God, he helps me in everything I do. He shows me the way. I write my dad and mom, they want me to keep up the good work. I got a nice boss and everything. They will help me if they could. I want them I want to show them I can handle this job.
This is what this book is for.
I'm going to keep on doing it.
I got a good boss that will help me and stick beside me all the way through.
She's the only one I can turn to when I have problems.

I want to keep on writing.
And everything.

Patsy is a 70 year old artist, writer, and business lady attending Project Grow. She is full of dreams, hope, love, and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment