Thursday, October 22, 2009

Star Wars - Part II -

...like a monster or something. They get away from the trash compactor. And then Dark Vader says, "they've stolen plans to the escape pod."
And then he says, "I want them alive!"
And then he said "Stolen plan to the escape pod"
They are going to kill the Princess.
They are not allowed to escape.
"I'll do it myself," that's what Dark Vader says. And then they went to another planet that got destroyed by the empire's star fighters. And then they, and what happened next, then they had there, oh what do you call it now, I forgot what happened here.
But then they were in a desert. And, R2D2 and C3PR said, "I'm not going this way, I'm going the other way." And they he says, "Go that way. You'll be executed." That's what C3PO said. Then they have their star fighters, they said, oh I forgot what they said on their star fighters...

No comments:

Post a Comment