Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Star Wars - Part I -

By Dan McClary

Star Wars is where the storm troopers kidnap Princess Leia. Their head leader is Dark Vader. And then there is no escape for the princess this time, now.
And then he says, “Hold your fire, there is no life.”
Luke says to Han Solo, “It’s dangerous, don’t go there,” and then he says, “it’s daaaaaaaaaaaangerous.”
All got killed in the place where he used to live at. And he says, “no! I have to go back.”
And then he says, “I want to be like my dad. There is nothing for me here now. I have work to do.”
“I want to come with you to Amarran,” he says.
But there is nothing there now it has been destroyed by the fire.
Then Luke and Dark Vader have a fight with their light sabers. And then they said, “they kidnapped the princess!” The guy says, “Stay here, wait here and have patience to wait ,”and then he says, “wait here.”
They are going to kill Luke, Darth Vader tries to kill him and Luke gets mad and says “Noo.” Then he says, “they let us go, we escape.”
“Not on this ship sister,!” Han solo said. He gets mad and he says, “not for my money, or something like that.”
Then princess Leia gets mad at her brother. And then they go right into the trash compactor.
And there is something down here…

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment