Friday, July 9, 2010

Got a lot of love to give-Vickie



This summer I'm going, if, I'm just waiting for my brother to get well and then I'm going to the beach. And he is doing the, he is a little bit sore yet. (To Tim) Brother, how's my tomato doing? (Tim) It's doing well, it's your love, fertilized with love. [Vickie giggles] I have a lot of love to give. [Turns back to Emese] And my life history... I took care of my grandmother also I took care of my dad and when I was working in California I had to run back to Oregon cause my mom was in the hospital in Prineville, I only got to see her for just a little bit. When I left she was gone. Right before Mothers day. And then Daddy died on his birthday, he went to sleep. He did not know nobody. Even his own kids. I took care of him also, he didn't want nobody to take care of him. Also, momma always treated her kids love and affection. She was always there for me when I was sick, really sick and down. I was in the hospital three or four times. I was operated here. My tube were tied. Because if I had a baby the baby and I could die too. I knew people like me in Mollalla in Easter Oregon, we were in the same age. I went to 4H. I even grew beautiful roses. We nicknamed our grandparents. My mom's mother was big grandma, dad's was little grandma. My grandpa was a logger. When he gets a check he always goes to the tavern. My grandma didn't get no sleep at all.

When Danny and I got hooked up, his house parents wants me to come up and move up there. They love me like a part of their family. When I was sick not too long ago, he called me. He is my baby. We always meet each other at the Rose Quarter in the morning, he gives me a big hug when he sees me. When I came here, I met Danny the first time, and he fell in love with me. he says, 'I love you sweety, I want you for my girl'. Also, he when he comes back, he is bringing me something, a surprise. I don't know what it is. He says be on your best behavior. Let Patsy and Dave watch over me until he gets back. We are engaged to be married. We love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment