Thursday, July 15, 2010

We're PARRtial to PARR Lumber!






I like Parr lumber so much. Cause Marshall is a nice guy. Doug is too! Marshall and Doug are nice. They have a whole bunch of people there. And Shauna. They sell saws and all that. We had hot dogs there. Sausages. Two cricket hotdogs! We walked around.[breaks into the song he sang at the kareoke] "Bye Bye miss American pie, drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry. the good ol' boys who drink whiskey and rye say this will be the day that I die this will be the day that I die." Guess what I saw all that wood that say there like that [motions hand against the ceiling] how come? I go to Parr everyday. Guess what? I go down there on Saturdays and have an egg salad sandwich.
-Steven
We are so thankful for Parr Lumber for being such great friends with all of us. We had a phenomenal time at the Parr-BQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment