Friday, July 2, 2010

Independence day means freedom - Patsy

I like to be by myself. I'm going to do things what I like to do. And I don't. I ask for help. I want a place of my own. And everything. I just want somebody to help me. Independence day means freedom. I like to do things for myself. Things like that. And everything. I am an American. I like to do things on my own. Try not to have anybody help me and everything. I love to cook and bake. Only thing I would ask is somebody to take me to the store. And everything.

I like to do things with my family. And everything. We'd do things together. We'd put on picnics, camping overnight, things like that. That's why I'd like to try to get another computer for up here. I love to read. And I get a few mathbooks and stuff, and I don't get no help on that.

On our picnic's we'd eat chicken. Pot roast. Tato salad. Baked beans. Turnips. Now I can't eat them because of my stomach. Oh and also ice cream and cake! They don't hurt my stomach. When I was a little girl, about 12 years old, I followed in my mom and dads footsteps. We do things together. We go down to the beach and walk. And everything. I want to do the same things with you guys. My dad asked me 'what would you like' and I'd say, 'some wings and some work books'. And he'd say, 'that's no problem honey'.

I'd like something to do, I like to do things with my hands. and I'd like to go back to school. Get my education.

I got my freedom and I can do what I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment